Montana Chapter of AAP Members have the benefit of a detailed listing in the General Pediatrician or Pediatric Sub-specialist Directory which may include a picture if you wish. Membership in Montana AAP also brings reduced fees for the annual meeting each fall, and the opportunity to join with other pediatricians in networking and leadership to improve the health and well-being of Montana children and families.
Join Montana AAP
- Would you like to join National AAP and the Montana Chapter? Please visit:
- Already an AAP National member and would like to join the Montana Chapter? Please visit:
- For those members that do not qualify for National AAP membership or would only like to join the Montana Chapter please visit:
Pediatric Sub-specialists may appreciate the benefit of a detailed listing in the Directory to increase their statewide referral base.
Questions about membership? Please contact us at email@example.com or call 844-228-7480.
State chapter dues are $100 for voting Fellows and specialty Fellows, $75 for Candidate Fellows and Chapter Affiliate Members (Non AAP Fellows), and $50 for National Affiliate Members (PA, PNP). Chapter Membership is Free for Medical Students, Chapter Resident Members, and Emeritus Fellows.
Leadership and Advocacy
- Increase your knowledge of and participation in advocacy activities at a local level.
- Build coalitions with other organizations working to improve children’s health.
- Increase involvement in the state legislative arena to positively influence the quality of pediatric practice and the welfare of Montana children and families.
Continued Professional Growth
- Attend Continuing Medical Education opportunities sponsored by the chapter at a reduced rate.
- Receive chapter newsletters and other informative mailings, including e-mails alerts as appropriate.
- Enhance fellowship and networking with other Montana Pediatricians (a crucial benefit in a state with a small population and a vast geography).