Montana specific COVID-19 disease information can be found here. This website links you to the Department of Public Health and Human Services (DPPHS), the Joint Information Center (JIC), and the Montana newsroom.
The DPPHS COVID-19 website provides:
- map with demographic information for COVID-19 disease cases in Montana,
- COVID-19 testing information,
- symptoms of COVID-19 and what to do if you are sick,
- and much more.
The Joint Information Center website provides:
- links to directives and executive orders,
- disability resources,
- and contact information for the public to phone or email COVID-19 disease related questions.
Social media is also a great way to stay informed by following DPHHS on Facebook (@MTDPHHS), Public Health in the 406 (@Health406) and the Montana Disaster and Emergency Services (@MontanaDES ) on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
COVID-19 Resources from National AAP
AAP released the following guidance on telehealth ambulatory care on 4/15/2020:
- If you encounter other barriers or if you need additional support from the Academy, please contact COVIDemail@example.com. AAP staff monitor the inbox daily and can help.
- The COVID-19 Discussion Board can be used by all members and also has a resources tab with member posted content.
- American Academy of Pediatrics also has links to all of the relevant information on the front page of their website – AAP.org
- Healthychildren.org also has lots of good information for families
- Clinic Guidebook- Interactive PDF
- Updates on Medicaid and coverage for children can be found on the CMS website (link to: https://www.cms.gov/About-CMS/Agency-Information/Emergency/EPRO/Current-Emergencies/Current-Emergencies-page)