The Montana AAP believes in the inherent worth of all children. Our mission is to advocate for activities, programs and policies that will promote their optimal health and well-being. We also work to support the professional and personal growth of our members who care for the children of Montana.
Pediatricians set the standard for child healthcare and are fulfilled through their career.
- Children are our greatest asset, now and in the future
- Children thrive in healthy and safe families and communities
- Children should have access to quality comprehensive and integrated healthcare
- Children achieve optimal health and development through collaboration between healthcare providers, families, and communities
- Pediatricians provide essential leadership in promoting excellence in healthcare delivery and policy for children and adolescents
- Pediatricians are committed to lifelong learning and quality improvement
The Montana AAP welcomes partnerships with all who share these values.
Check out some of our current projects and partnerships here.