The Power to Stop Infections. Together.
The Montana AAP Chapter is proud to partner with the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and the National AAP to promote Project Firstline. Project Firstline is the CDC’s new infection training collaborative designed to help every frontline worker gain confidence on how to apply infection prevention principles and protocols to protect themselves, their facility, their family and their community. National AAP has developed this video series that addresses member questions in a case based format. Additional resources and upcoming episodes are listed below.
Webinar: Infection Prevention Controls Beyond the Pandemic
- Presentation Slides
- Webinar Recording
The following episodes are in development and will be released as soon as the recordings become available.
Vaccination and Infection Control
- Episode 3: Office Procedures for Vaccination
Caring for Children During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Episode 1: Newborn Care with COVID-19 Positive Mother
- Episode 2: PPE when Caring for a Child with Suspected COVID-19
- Episode 3: PPE for Well Child Care
COVID-19 Quarantine and Testing for Health Care Workers
- Episode 1: Health Care Provider Quarantine and Testing
- Episode 2: Quarantine Recommendations After Vaccination and Exposure
- Episode 3: Quarantine Recommendations for a Symptomatic Staff Member with a Previous COVID-19 Diagnosis